Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Jill's Home Remedies

Can I just be honest and tell you that these past two weeks have been a roller coaster ride for me.  You can probably tell by my scarce postings.  This afternoon I had some quiet time on my hands because all 3 of my boys are gone on a job (one of the reasons for my roller coaster week) so I sunbathed.  I also cried to my friend, Jesus.  That may sound sappy but it is the truth and I did ask you if I could be honest.

What has that got to do with the title of my post?  I know Jill through her blog and as a customer of Hen & Chicks soap for several years.  She is advertising for me this summer in exchange for soap.  You know good old bartering!  I think we should bring that back these days!  I actually bartered for some water kefir grains and sourdough starter a few weeks ago.  It was so fun to send and get something so wonderful in return.  I will be posting about that soon.

Back to Jill's Home Remedies.  Jill wrote up a post about Hen & Chicks Soap this morning and I just read it.  It was so humbling and I felt so honored.  It was encouragement that I needed right then.  Thank you Jill for being the instrument God used to cheer me up.

Head over and browse through her site.  It is filled with many home remedies.  Some of which I used when Chandler had a bad asthma winter.  May I suggest you start here as she has aliments already compiled in a list.  Here are a few more suggestions!

Flour-less Peanut Butter Cookies
Canning Peaches
Homemade De-skunker You never know!

You can read her review of my soaps here.




No comments:

Post a Comment