Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Roasted Golden Potatoes

I love to roast potatoes.  It is healthier than frying them and tastier than boiled.  Though please understand I am not against any of those ways!  They are also a great side dish for many dishes and they are filling. Which is important in our house.

They are extremely simple.  I used smaller potatoes this time so I just quartered them and threw them in a big bowl.  Easier for stirring that way.
 
 
Add some olive oil, onion powder salt & pepper and the secret ingredient...chili powder. 
 

Stir and place on a stone or sheet at 400 for about 30 minutes until they are golden brown. There is no need to stir them either. Just spread them out so they are not on top of each other.
 

Feel like you just don't want to miss another post?  Just sign up for emails at the top of the page and they will be delivered right to your inbox.  Just like that, lickety split. 


 
 
Linked up with ~
Adventurez in Child Rearing
Our Simple Farm
day2day joys
Walking Redeemed
Self Sufficient Home Acre

2 comments:

  1. I will be trying this tonight for dinner! I have roasted potatoes before but they weren't tasty...I never used chili powder before, so I'm pretty excited! Thanks for sharing this recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love roasted potatoes though I've never done them exactly that way. I will give them a try! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete